Dr. Rabee Adwan is an Infectious Diseases Specialist with more than 9 years of experience. He is currently the Head of Infectious Diseases Specialist Unit and Head of Infection Control Committee at Istishari Arab Hospital – Ramallah and Al-Makassed Hospital – Jerusalem.
Prior to joining Istishari Arab Hospital in Ramallah, Dr. Adwan worked at Al-Makassed Hospital – Jerusalem until present. Additionally, he worked in several hospitals in Canada / Toronto as a fellowship in the same specialization for children and adult patients. “Sick Kids, Toronto General Hospital, Mount Sinai, St Michel, Sunny Brook, Toronto Western and Women College Hospitals”.
Dr. Adwan graduated from the Faculty of Medicine from Jordan University of Science and Technology; he joined the specialization program in Pediatric and Neonatal Diseases at Al-Makassed Hospital – Jerusalem.
- Licensed Physician, Palestinian Board, Pediatric
- Member, in Palestinian Pediatricians Society
- Member at Al Quds University – Abu Dis, Faculty Member – Medical School
- Trainer in the control of infection with several Palestinian hospitals contracted with USAID
- Member in the Infection Control Network in the Arab World
- Member, Palestinian National infection prevention and control committee
- Member, Palestinian National COVID – 19 Committee
- Member, COVID – 19 protocol management committee
- Member, Palestinian National COVID – 19 vaccine technical committee
2000 – 2007
Faculty of Medicine – Jordan University of Science and Technology
2007 – 2011
Al-Makassed Hospital – Jerusalem
2012 – 2015
Toronto University – Canada
Fellowship Program in Infectious Diseases
2016 – Current
Istishari Arab Hospital – Ramallah
Al-Makassed Hospital in Jerusalem – Jerusalem
Infectious Diseases Specialist
Head of Infectious Diseases Unit and Infection Control Committee